Monday, February 11, 2008

鼠来宝啊数来宝!

新年快乐!

I am not satisfy with the new year holiday!Its too short and everything is in the rush...haiz...
btw,i am still very happy to see all my old friends...some are changed a lot and some are still the same...but one thing still remain in everyone heart is...the true friendship that we build up...really appreciate it.

I am very touch of what mr.tee talked to us...and i know this is the hard time for him and also for every teacher in my x-secondary school...but no matter what,i believe both of them will take it as a challenge...and won't easily give up,jia you!

There are nothing much to write here...because i dunno how to express it..its juz too happy to meet everyone...mr leom,teacher huang,pn chai,mr chua,mr tee and also puan tham...especially for the bbq which organized by mr chua and puan tham,it is great and wondeful...i am sure everyone will enjoy although we are very very tired at that time dy...hehe.

I think i should stop here...and prepare for the classes today...see u all next time!!!

-Mr.Ring-
p/s:Jia-ning,slyvia...remember send the pictures to me ok...!

My lovely family







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts