Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the answer is...

Ok,as u said...i should give u my answer...
I love you...but sometimes i hate you ...

I hate you because u understand me well,u know what i think,what i want...what i gonna to do next...

I love you..i need you because when ur roommate hurt me,i know how much i need your support more than others...even though i know u cannot give me what i want...i am selfish in that...

So..?haha...lets face the truth...we are together dy....no doubt...i will try my best to be a good bf...so dun email me late night,because it is not good for ur body...u must sleep well start from today onward...


Xoxo,Lilian...

4 comments:

  1. Wow wow.... Someone has been caught together already~! Hohoohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...wowowow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey buddy,congrets,she is indeed the lucky one.haha.happy for u n may God bless u in ur relationship!! love is in the air~~i'm sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts