Thursday, October 2, 2008

My life as sushi prince Part II

Well,quickly write a short post today coz it is a golden opportunity for me to take more rest and finish those school stuff...(assume i am worker now).First day of raya really suck because ppls are so many(well,it is less if compared with mid valley,i should appreciate my place) and our fingers were doing sushi continously,sometimes i dunno what i am doing for certian moment esp when my stomach start acidify,haiz...

Luckily today miss wong let us go back early(actually not early,we do ot dy),and advised me to rest and sleep well tonight.I was quite frightened to listen those words bcoz i dunno what is the story behind...am I will busy till die again tml or there might be something like challenge waiting for me?I dunno and i dun wish to figure out also,juz hope that i can lie on my bed more time today,and continue the sweet dream which disturbed by motor horn today(well,that is really a nice dream last night...hehehe)...

I should stop here,and please dun worry about me coz i know how to take care myself dy...gambate!!!Sayunara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts