Saturday, October 18, 2008

Betrayer

This is a busy week for me,my life is packed with activity, interview and also rumors (or more specifically,misunderstanding).I am glad that food fair is completed quite successfully,thanks for all the committes and sponsors who support the first ever food fair which organized by our faculty,this is really not an easy job.Also,i wanna apologized to chan and li gang coz some times i cannot give my full support to our elite team due to presentation and grandma dinner,so sorry...Btw,i think we have set a certain standard for the next food fair so hopefully the next food fair which organized by our juniors will be more successful and penetrative.

Thursday went back to JB for my internship interview,everything seems going smoothly except the argument which happened in the waiting room between me and C.I dunno why she keep saying that i am betraying my another friend for attending this interview without informed him.Actually,she dunno the whole story,and i try to explain to her but seems what i said are all blocked by her ears and no matter what,i end up to be the betrayer in her heart.Betrayer?This is the serious noun for me,i cannot tolerate what she said and i am surprised she will do this on me.I thought she is the one who is less involved in this kind of things but i dunno why this time she become so aggresive.This is the interview which i am pursuing by myself,i am being rejected by that company once dy,do she expect me to email and please the company for all my others rejected friends?As a friend,i did the best i could...but end up with this situation,i am speechless.Is becasue jealousy?or she think that with my appearance will give a huge impact toward her?If she really think like that,then i think she is over-estimated me,i am not good in everything,my presentation style doesn't match the taste of everyone.

This is a valuable lesson to me ya,to be so high profile since the beginning till now,i think i need to lower my voice a bit so that i will nt be so attracted by people.She is really dissapointed me,deep from my heart...good bye CL,there is no way back dy...line between us is broken and who did it?Only you will know.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel sad for u when read ur post..we shouldn't expect others to do anything for us,ur friend shouldn't expect u to do anything for them too,they should get the interview by their own effort.. but from another point of view, it's gd that ur fren tell u what her opinion on u, at least u get a chance to explain..but the decision of believe it or not depends on her trust on u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...i agree with you,thx for ur comment

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts