Friday, October 31, 2008

Back to the stage time

Well,i admit that i love the way of me on the stage,no matter is singing,acting,dancing,or even playing the dragon character with my "awkward" hands waving pattern(haha...),because i am born with it,i felt that my spirit is being released when i on the stage.I have a strong inspiration after watching High School Musical-senior year...watching those youngsters singing and dancing in the big screen is what i really wish to do during my high school times.I am so regret that i gave all my times on the books...there is no any second high school life dy,no one can be blamed for,this is me who made the decision,i am the one who limit my 10 years life of the future...

By the way,talking back to the movie,i think HSM is really suit my taste,i wish i can sing and dance with the actors during the showtime...haha...However,i think some of my friends seem really not so appreciate it,they thought that it is not much different with the Bollywood movie.Yeah,instead,i also share the same opinion that they did copied the bollywood movie style but at the end turn it into Hollywood style which is more globally accepted...I am happy that today got nine friends accompany me to watch this movie,i know both of us are very tired dy during this 3 days continous tests,thankyou very much~~Dun forget our promise to watch James Bond movie next week oh...hehe...

Three more subjects left...i hope that all of us can do it well next week,good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts