Sunday, October 5, 2008

My life as sushi prince (Finale)

I was thinking how to start this post for quite a seconds.Well,it is not the usual thing i done esp for updating blog,but i juz dunno how to start it even though i have many things which really wish to share with you...(sigh).

Today is the last day i trained (or..worked)at sushi kin.It is happy to release all the burden and back to the normal life which is more care free,however,it is also hard to say good bye to those abang,kakak, and mama who willing to teach and train me throughout this whole week.The whole environment of sushi kin in The Mines is not so intense like mid valley,so we have some time to chit chat with seniors,and sometimes play laugh with them.It is funny to know kak Wani actually dating with abang Abdullah,what a surprise today,haha...me n jacky cannot stop laughing when we heard it from mama,something sounds like impossible...Besides,one things touched my heart today is...the KFC set from miss wong.I am so happy when she informed me that she bought food for me and paul,and i feel so guilty at the same time because i juz negotiate with her to have a off yesterday....(sigh)...i am so not considerate...what a failure of me~

This is really a special holiday to me,the things i learnt are all pricelss,and i really no regret to sacrify my holiday and stay here for suffering,haha...All in all,wanna say thousand thankful to kak wani,mama,abang man,miss wong,abang abdullah,betty,abang dora...and those seniors who i cant remember their names...coz train a kitchen idiot likes me is not an easy job ya,it need a lot patience most of the time...haha...thanks to you all...

My life as sushi prince end here...but my life as student will back again tomorrow...What is the story next?haha...i hope it will be more interesting...see you all next time,sayonara!
Bye bye......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts