Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Die without reason

Damn it today!Life is so unpredictable ya,sometimes i think god is playing fool with me,always dissapointed me with no reason...i am not been selected by one of the company for my internship training,and sadly to say,without any reason...coz of my cgpa?coz of my co-co?or even coz of my photo?I dunno,and thats why i am so upset now,the most pity of dead is die without a reason,this is my sitiuation now.

Btw,who can i blame for?This is all fate ya, even though i am well prepared for that interview.I am so confidence of myself before and maybe i really overestimate the target of that company...i am not their candidate,maybe......

I m not in the condition today juz after i knew the latest result...so dun come to console me except you really wish to try my bitchy hurtful words which coming from my mouth,or else please,stay away from me...let me cool down and let time to heal my dissapointment...

Bye.This is the end of my day~

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up! There are many reasons to why they are not choosing you. It might not be like as u think it is. So dun be so masam muka la, k?

    Btw, never heard u swear before. Dun mind if u swear at me. Can see how fierce you can go. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts