Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dramatic change

Quoted from previous post,"life is so unpredictable",ya,indeed,it is really unpredictable and full of dramatic change!As i said before,i am super duper upset when rejected by one of the company for internship interview...that is the company which i really wish to have my training there from the beginning till now...Yesterday is quite messy for me,as i keep forget the rejection thing but for no reason and clue,it keep remind and remind me...(wish i have such good memory during the test).

So?In order to release all my anger and sadness of the selection,i decided to write an email to that company and please them for one last chance,one last chance for interview...haha...I am quite surprised of my insistness since it never happened before.I dunno where is the courage comes from when writting that email but what i can conclude is...i really write it from the bottom of my heart.

At last,i received their reply juz now,and surprisingly they gave me a chance to show up myself!Hooray...i cannt describe my feeling right now,it is something like finding back my wallet from somewhere or whoever hands...i am so happy and touched when reading those words in the reply email...even though i have not been accepted by them yet,but with this opportunity,at least i can show up what i learnt,and what i wish to present long time ago...At the same time, i have learnt a valuable lesson from this case,that is never never give up if you think you are not derserve to loose,never die with no reason...ya!

Wish me luck during the interview session and hopefully i can be part of the members of their company soon...Bye!

2 comments:

  1. if you're so confident with it, maybe you're doing your things right but they may not be what they want or how they want it, i think. perhaps asking those who got the job and see what they suggest...

    anyway, bravo on the email thing, really determined to get the job. good luck then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. warm milk less sugar,thx for the advice.I will keep in mind so that i am not over confidence...getting this job or nt is nt important for me,but getting this chance to step up is very meaningful since it is the thing which i really look forward long time ago...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts