Sunday, July 13, 2008

Emotional weekend

This is a special weekend for me, because I met my sister who just comes KL for study last week. This is the first time I met my family member at here since last two years. I bring her to eat, to shop, to watch movie (Journey to the center of the earth) and also bring her to Serdang, my home. It is really a great time to see her because I really want to know more about her special orientation weeks in UM because I heard Sally said it is not easy like us. By the way, my sister still look good and energetic think and I truly believe she can handle it well…haha.Today I feel very very down when I sent her back, watching her boarded Rapid KL bus and back to UM,I don’t know why I am so emotional at that time, that feeling is just like the time my parents sent me to UPM…ha-ha…but luckily I have no cry, maybe I am worry my sister can’t adapt the Uni life bah…but I really hope she can be more independence because I cant always stay beside her and give her direction (sigh).

Mega sales is hit the town recently and it is the time again to shop!!!!Hopefully you can enjoy shopping, just like me…hehe.

2 comments:

  1. jom lets go shopping !!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Your sister is in UM? My brother is in UM too! But he's nearer to me now than in Kulai. So I can always find him out.haha!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts