Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shophaholic

Ya,sometimes,i admit that i love shopping especially during mega sales season.How can i skip this opportunity to grab my beloved brand clothes?Impossible isn't?haha,even though there are many many many beautiful and nice shirts and pants which i really wish to buy,but luckily i am still control my wallet well,at least not over the budget lar.

Shopping is happy for me but the public transport really make me headache nowadays...esp the ktm service,it is really suck!I really hate to squeeze...so sometimes i prefer staying home although i really wish to go out,haiz...but fortunately nowadays my friends got car dy,so reduce the chance of taking public transport,wohooo~

So how many places did I shop recently?The answer is....5!!!!there are Jusco cheras selatan,Carrefour alamanda,Mid valley,One utama and Sunway pyramid.Among the five,sunway pyramid is my favourite,because there have all my favourite shops and their discount really make me high!!!hahaha...i am crazy dy...

So u all enjoy shopping?For this period of time,i am very enjoy!
where did we take this photo?guess... :)
answer reveal....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts