Monday, July 16, 2007

Transforming

hai my friends...i am not feeling well this few days,sore throat,a bit cold...flu...haiz...maybe i cant adapt the environment here...or maybe i am too busy to "shopping"and watch movies...less drink water lol...luckily no going home or else my mum will nagging me again and again...

By the way,i think the main reason is the changing of the weather here...so drastically...at one time the sun can burn your skin..but next it will raining heavily...haiz...i also dunno how to do...just drink water as much as possible lor bcoz i wanna back to hometown this week to celebrate my mum's birthday...

I watched Harry Potter and the Order Of the phoneix dy...erm...my comment is..."not as good as I imagine"quite dissapointed...and the first part was too boring until i have the time to check and reply my sms and the movie was still running!!...But it is nt the fault of the director bcoz this episode in novel really nt attracting comparing with the last one,The Goblet Of Fire...But Transformer really rocksssss...i would like to watch it again...I think it is the best summer movie so far...replacing Fantastic Four...only my point of view lar...

Stop writting rubbish here..and i need to go for kuliah soon..see u all,Bye!

Mr.Ring

1 comment:

  1. Ya. HP is quite disappointing, a bit sien but nvmind la since the last book is coming out soon. Hehe. I bet the new book will be very very interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts