Thursday, July 12, 2007

In campus now

Hello to all my friends who stay in Kulai,JB,Singapore,KL,Penang,Sabah,and Perth...Actually there is a problem occur in our Uni wireless network because i cant view my blog...so i cant read any of your message...btw if you have any things need to write,you may write a comment to me...luckily i can read ur comment from the mailbox.

Erm...Uni life is start again,i am quite adapting well compared to last semester.My friends still the same,stay in the same room,live with the same roommate,everything is the same so i felt like no leaving this Uni before...hehe.This semester consider a tough semester for me...erm...for all of Food Techn students as well because we have 3 faculty subjects...which are very hard to score,all because we are under ISO...quality control...i dun think this piece of cert can control anything...its just the paperworks that our faculty like to do...like the students study very hard but the main reason is only to get higher result...not because getting knowledge...tats included me also lar...so sad :(

Btw i do really hope that i manage to cover all the subjects that i took this semester ...at least my cgpa points doesnt drop drastically enough...Everything is gonna be fine...i hope this is a good starting week to me...god blessing~~~

1 comment:

  1. me oso at campus d n leading a totally different life compared wif previous sem...hope tis sem will be gone faster then no need to sufer more... gd luck..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts