Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy-Land

Chocolate flavor is nt my favourite…I like fruits one…I think the ais kacang of HappyLand is the best…Really miss the day we eat ais kacang together,so I called up my friends to go there before Li Yoon leave us.Whenever I saw chocolate ais kacang..i will thinking back of Mr.H…he can eat it almost everyday…hehe…aiyoh…why today I am so down ya…I start to miss many of my friends now…

Chiou Huah -erm…sometimes cannt tahan when u possessed by Dong Fang Shen Qi…but really miss u a lot…especially when we sing together.


Mr.H -I dunno why ur friends called u lame king,btw,really hope to see u soon…


Shi Bin -U r so busy…but I think u r happy to get along with that stuff…work hard gal…sorry again coz I cant fetch u to bus station tat time~~


Jia-ning -Many things happen in this holiday ya…just forget it lar…You will never beaten down..i trust you…


Joon -Ya,bro…sori coz I din go to watch transformer with you…Take care lar…play hard..work hard..you r the one who really know hw to enjoy ur life…hehe


Keoh -We really meet a lot in this holiday…except for this week coz I dunno u r so busy…hehe…i am still owe u a present…I promised will find a suitable one for you de.


Li yoon -U r really happy whenever I saw you…seldom saw u feel down wor…so I like talk to you coz I will be influenced by ur laugh…and tat silly cute face…when I saw u back alone..actually I am quite sad…


Sylvia -U have a long long holiday…maybe we can meet again when I came back from Serdang…Sometimes ur craziness really brighten up my day.. only if u r nt over do it…thankyou bcoz always praised me,hehe…keep reading my blog lol…


Jit hui -Feel glad bcoz we meet a lot this time…dun say I look like the waiter of Lavender Cafe again OK…he is so….@$@$$


Hui qi -We study in the same Uni but very hard to meet up lor…now u live outsite dy even harder to see ur face…be strong…


Gillian -Surprised!!!Long time no see..but I always read ur posts…try to decrease the gap between us…haha…


Sien jie -Ur blog sometimes very down lar…dun think too much lar..be happy k….Go Go ~~~(kidding)


Hui pin -Sometimes I know u r quite cannt tahan what I am saying…is my fault lar…but dun say I am old k…I am still very YOUNG..haha


Yen Ling -Almost din talk much with u whenever we meet up…but u r still d same lar..kind…soft…good gal…


I always think I am nt a gd friends coz I am nt so caring…I seldom try to contact any one
of you even sms or forward msg…so always dunno what u r doing recently,either happy
or nt…tats why I said I am nt really 38 coz actually I dunno many things…but I know u
all still willing to tolerate my weakness points lar…thankyou sooooo much.Sunday will
leave Happy Land…I am going to explore my future again…Byebye… … … …

2 comments:

  1. I think happyland ice kacang is the best too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha...syehoe here....hahahaha about the present arr.....hahahaha no need la....cos the birthday celebration means lots dy la....no need to waste money to buy present....
    may u enjoy ur life everyday n happy always....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts