Thursday, July 26, 2007

ee...so itchy...

So so so itchy..until i cant sleep...i dunno what are the causes,i dunno where i got the microbes from...but it so itchy...already 4 days dy...tat small reddish things spread any part of my body...whenever i scratch it...more and more will come out...oooh!

Doctor said it was raches...maybe due to my fever...haiz...but i din have serious fever wor...just a little bit and sore throat only...i hope that raches can dissapear soon because i cant go to swim in the weekend with my friends dy...and i really want to do some sport to increase my immunity...doctor even said,if the raches appear more...then she will draw my blood to test...i really dun want lor...god bless me ...

Weekly Report:
Food tat I ate recently: Lavender cheese bread (nt good).Lavender kaya bread(nt good oso)
Sardin Can(make by ourself...1st time canning..quite oklar)
Pineapple Can(Make by ourself too...very tasty)

-Mr.Ring-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts