Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Messy Away...please

Today suppose the day for Anwar,for the great and special day to Malaysia,but nothing happened until this moment and BN still is our government.Actually nevermind,day and date is not important,we can change it anytime as we want if our country really deserve it.

Since nothing great impact on me today,by right i can concentrate on my waste management study,but everything seems going upside and down since my sister informed me that one of the student in my former secondary school was being kidnaped,raped,killed,and burned.My heart keep pumping and pumping,and i almost lost my mind for a few minutes in the processing lab.I dun recognized that girl but this happened at my hometown,and near my living place...and that girl was juz 16 years old and those who suspect involved in this case are just 16+ guys,so terrified,i really cannot accept the age.When i was at this age,wat am i doing?but when they at their age of 16,they are murderers dy,they hit the title of each newspapers and my hometown is being famous once again!

I dunno the motive of what they did on this girl,but they really deserve to die...i cannot tolerate and i cant forgive at this moment even though they might be not being judged on any punishment juz because they are under age, but i dun care...coz i am worry my sisters now,i worry she might be one of the victim next time.Should i blame the girl who is too much beautiful or should i blame those guy?This society is sick!Education system is sick!Their parents are sick!I hate it!!!

Juz like what shi bin said,politic is messy...life is messy...and now my lovely hometown also messy...what else can we do next?There are so many uncertainties which i not dare to think now...(sigh)

Bless for that girl...hopefully her die will give some warning to the other girls.For the other girls,please behave,because nobody can protect you dy except yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts