Sunday, September 28, 2008

am i sushi KING?well...i used to be prince~

These two days really make me refresh but at the same time, tiring...it is bcoz i am involved in the Sushi Kin training course,learn to make sushi and also some sort of the serivice.Everything is new to me since i am food tech students plus i am not used to cook,so i am a bit slow along the learning process and make a lot of stupid mistakes sometimes,wooo~

However,i will try my best to learn as a sponge,bcoz we need to absorp so many information in one week time is quite impossible for me (ya...its my fault,i am new learner in kitchen),so i juz hope that watever i have done,i can remember...haha...Nothing much to share with u here since it juz the beginning,hopefully can share more interesting or funny things which happen in the next few days...

Happy holiday for all my friends!

p/s:Plz forgive me,esp my hometown kaki,coz i know i broke my promise to go home,i am suffered too when making the decision...pls forgive me....we will meet at next holiday,i promise!!!!

Trainee kaki-s + coursemates

I love the whole outfit except the hat,it makes my head looks even rounder...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts