Wednesday, September 24, 2008

X.o.xo

Test 2 finished last friday night,it was a terrible test for me,my brain totally blank and all the calculations which i "think" i can do well seems gone within the seconds when i flipped thru the papers...sigh.Who can I blame for?I am not born with physic ok,my parents will forgive me of my another C+ in operation unit,hehe.

I thought i will have a wonderful weekend after last friday but everything seems ran out of plan...i din go out,except watching mid-night movies with some of my housemates.However,i am quite satisfy of what i did during the weekend,at least i finished gossip girl season 1 which keep distract my attention when i was studying...Nothing special about this tv series except for those gorgeous actors and actresses...But (always has a but...) some of the plots did reflect the real life which surround us especially when i was living in capital now like pursuing money,glamorious life,fun and joy,branded things...and blah blah blah...i think this is the ideal life of major ppls and sadly to say,sometimes me too~This is not our fault actually,if u can do it naturally and morally,then everythings are ok for me...but if it againts the moral or even law,then these things will be meaningless at the end of your life...

Btw,if u have time,have a watch of gossip girl....bcoz you know you love me...xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts