Friday, September 19, 2008

Final battle....!?Excuse me,not yet!

Final battle for test 2 today,it is so tired and my whole body almost reach my maximum tolerable level,exhausted...U might said i am so silly,coz it is juz a small test...but sometimes u will lost ur control ability when staying in one house with all of your coursemates.I din blame anyone here,juz think that sometimes it is hard for me to abandon my study and juz let it go because i cannot beat down the "Kiasu-ness" in my heart,truthfully...So?I am stuck in a compromising situation where i should stop or i should continue...haiz...

However,i will find some time to relax like surfing internet,updating my blog or even singing loudly even though it was disturbing sometimes,haha.I really hope that i can hold it until tonight and then i can have a nice sleep...

Life is full of pressure when you growing up,pressure for study is no doubt,and sometimes pressure from peer.I really need to learn to control the pressure around me and find a way to release it intermittently,so as you,whoever who read my post now...good luck!

1 comment:

Popular Posts