Sunday, September 27, 2009

8 days

8 days are really not enough for me to relax and finish all the jobs given. I wish i can extend my holiday for one more week, at least i can play kuat kuat enough before enter the hectic life again in Uni *sigh*

Btw, i feel lucky coz manage to meet some of my old friends and gossiping with them, esp during ah bong bday celebration in Neway...i will never forget the songs that we sang: aaron kwok (对你爱不完) and grasshooper( 热情三巴舞) , there are so so classic! (Poker face too..)

I will be busy for the next whole months, need to prepare for the product launching day, quality management assignment, packaging design presentation, final year project ( i need to squeeze more time for it...), and the damn tiring tests....

God bless me...i din expect the best, but at least get a satisfactry results...

Bye.

Mr.Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts