Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I know, I am exhausted


I am very tired today, and this tiredness will be continue until the end of my final year...

I am scare of your high expectation, i am nt intend to continue master level, i know i am nt born with scientific brain, i feel so pleasure and grateful bcoz i can walk until this far...

I am not a hardworking ppl that you thought, but i m easily being motivated, so please dun give up, i believe we can achieve something in the end...

I know majority of times you are not agree with me, bcoz sometimes i am so extreme, but these are from my heart, whether take it or reject is up to you, please leave a space to let me be more myself...

I know i always let you down, but it is better to let you go since you are not belong to here, hurtful is unavoidable, but what i can do is to minimize the pain to an acceptable level...

I know there is someone in my heart who always wan to burst out, i know i become weaker and weaker to fight with you, but please gimme some time, at least i am more well prepared to face the truth...

I know, i need to have a sleep now...

1 comment:

Popular Posts