Friday, September 25, 2009

Young heart...runs free...

Its midnight dy, i suppose to sleep and wake up earlier next day coz i nid to finish all the works before saturday...but some how, i cant sleep now...

I feel that i am old dy, mentally old...
I lost my passion on many things
I can't concentrate when doing stuff that i like to do before...
I am thinking somewhere else when watching my favourite gossip girl and ANTM 13...
I become more and more passive when come into report and assignment...maybe i am lazier nowadays...
To do or not to do keep struggle in my mind esp in this holiday...

*sigh*
I dunno what i wan...
or maybe i know wat i want...
but i dun wan put any effort to it...
or......
what i want...is not what everyone wants...

thats all...
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts