Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanks God

Ok, although i am a free thinker, but i truly believe that there will be someone upon the sky who always blessing me, might be my ancestor or might be any of the "god" in this universe,hehe.

I shud thx god, because blessing me always. I am nt a brilliant student compared to my othr coursemates, i am not the hyper active ppl in cocuriculum, but being selected to go Thailand for study abroad really is a huge surprised to me, feel blessed.

As i said earlier, i am not the most brilliant student in the class, and i even din get any A or A- in any of my faculty subjects before, but i feel extermely happy for the result of this semester, this is not the most excellent one but at least, finally, i gt my A in Quality Management and surprisingly, gt my A- in Report Writing, feel blessed again.

I am not intend to "hao lian" here, hehe, but i am very happy to my archievement in this semester. Next semester will be the last semester or last chapter of my study life, i think i shud enjoy fully before graduate. Hopefully my final year project can be done before due date, and hopefully my result of last semester can be as good as this semester...

Mr.Ring

2 comments:

  1. haha.. it's good to be grateful...

    anyway, for the study abroad... i think u shud jz seize the chance, it will be a good exposure and a worthwhile experience.. dun worry too much, jz try to arrange your time and i believe things will turn out fine

    good luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah congrats hehehe.
    yup i also wanna get good grades for final semester now , and having a good momentz buli2 and kacau2 you before all of us separate =D hehehe

    Aisya=Bimbim

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts