I am getting more and more excited!Counting down for launching day now and everything will be settled down after wednesday...all of our hard works throughout this semester...from idea generation, prototype development, packaging design, multimedia preparation till launching day is a long long journey for us. I hope it will be a sunny day on wednesday. so does our feeling!
See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
i never post anything regards my facebook here, i always wish to keep some privacy there. But today, i really want to break my own record, 1...
-
Two divas, two different backgrounds, two different vocals, but talking the same story...the story of you and I . Lady Gaga- You and I ...
-
First of all, do we have any difference between 2010 and 2011? Haha, hopefully the answer is a big "NO". Happy New year to all my ...
-
Last night was a cold night to me...i thought it was my day when i wake up from sleep...but it won't,i should know it. I dun think i can...
-
Ok,as u said...i should give u my answer... I love you...but sometimes i hate you ... I hate you because u understand me well,u know what i...
No comments:
Post a Comment