Saturday, November 21, 2009

Change

After this hectic hectic semester, i decided to give myself a little bit of change before welcome the last hectic semester.So what are the changes?haha...u will know it when u meet me.

Next semester is my last semester in university, i need to finish up my experiment and write my thesis as soon as possible bcoz my supervisor always critics my poor english, sometimes i need to admit that I am a 100% Chinese act many times before he stop shooting me.haiz...Nvm, i will forgive him coz he is a lonely old man, i think due to his weird attitude, his children dun wan live with him...and sadly to say, even his wife.Can u imagine only a cat accompany an old retired man everyday?Although he is very successful person( he thought),although he is rich (I thought)...but sadly to say that, my father is more happy thn him...at least my father gt me,hehe...

So poor lonely old man, i will forgive u...eventhough u used to say that i am ur "anak" and u r my "bapa"...eventhough i will never agree with what u said...at last, i will forgive u...coz u have everything but u dun have love...u only saw ur grandchildren photos thru internet (that u felt so proud of) but u din havethe chance to hug them...It is not the right time to ask u change, but...i really hope that u can be more happy in the future...

It is too early to say goodbye to u dr (eventhough i wish it can be faster)...but goodluck!

Mr.Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts