Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cemp-enak ...ENAK!

Finally...It is all come to the end, Product Development is the most torturing subject from the bulks, i nvr been so tired in academic event...But somehow, i think i am going to miss it. Although we are not the winning team, but i am so glad to meet all of my grp members ,working together with them really let me learnt a lot a lot..appreciate the hardships that paid by our grp leader-wan hong, and appreciate the fun that you all gave to me-nisya, aini, fareeza, jacky, and kok hong.

Thanks a lot coz of giving me opportunity to be the director of the commercial video clips, u all help me to filfill my dream, but also makes me more confuse regard my future.Hopefully i manage to figure out before graduate, really wish to do something which can make my life more happy and meaningful...hehe.

Hope u all can enjoy watching the last two video clips which presented by MasGOLDish...
Bye!
Mr.Ring



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts