Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The sunset

Never thought that JB got such a beautiful sunset, I was quite amazed. Yesterday Chee Send and Paul came to JB to do some research for their lecturer and eventually they called me out. I was very pleasure as their guide to take them to visit JB…but actually me, myself, also not familiar with the places of JB except for the shopping complexes, haha.I promised I will be a good guide if they come to Kulai next time…

We went to Danga Bay where there got beautiful sunset, and also Holiday Plaza where let Paul to take a look on how JB ppls sell their vcd/dvd (hidden chamber),hehe.Because time was limited, so we only went to several places. Hopefully they can enjoy themselves lar…aiyoh, felt that I am poor guide also (sigh).

So fast, my holiday left 2 weeks dy…I am planning how to celebrate my Christmas and new year eve in KL now…anyone got any idea…?Please leave a msg to me ok…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts