Saturday, December 22, 2007

Final thought 2007

Hmm…how to start? This is an unforgettable year to me, like I climbed a mountain, I reached the top, but soon I fell off. The problem is the target of me is too low, I forgot that 一山还有一山高.There are still many challenges in front, and still wait for me…but I don’t know, because I am too contented with my life now.

So? I should start all over again? Being a hardworking and serious guy…? Yes, I think I will. It is time for me to study hard…and not play hard, I play enough already. Don’t think what I will to be in the future, it is not realistic at all…what I want to be…is to become an ordinary person, working hard for getting luxury life for my future,yeah…an ordinary Malaysian’s thought,isn’t?I must face the reality…no money…no talk…no dream. I am not rich enough, my father is getting old, and I must prepare to take the responsibility to support the family soon.

C’est la vie…c’est la vie…c’est la vie…

So? Year 2007…good bye.

-Mr. Ring-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts