Saturday, May 17, 2008

Prince

Just watching The Chronicles of Narnia -Prince Caspian yesterday with my sister and this movie is really better than the previous one, which are more exciting and attracting! There are more fighting scenes in this movie and prince Caspian is really gorgeous lol…haha…I will fall in love with him if I am a girl. For those who haven watch this movie,pls take a note for the ending song, dun leave the cinema first because that song is really touching,hopefully I can find it somewhere in the net.

Another excited thing which I want to share with u is the Men’s Uno magazine! It is launched to Malaysia dy and May issue is the first issue! I am so surprised when I saw the advertisement in newspaper because I am their supporter since last two years even though the version that I read are from Taiwan and Hongkong.Actually this magazine really teaches me a lot about the men’s grooming and fashion and I truly believe that men in this era need to package themselves from the inner side to the outer side. Well, we believe that men should have certain capability in their job, and being gentle is no doubt dy…but good physical appearance is an extra bonus especially if you are a promoter,lecturer,marketing director, manager, which need to communicate with people everyday.Metrosexual is the hit now, if you are still stick with the old traditional thinking, then you should try to change it or you should quickly go to grab one issue of Men’s Uno now, or even Men’s Health, New Icon For Him, or GQ magazine.

I think these are all the information I want to share with you here, see u next time!

1 comment:

Popular Posts