Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Igor Andre

Hi all,

How's your day? Mr. Ring is super duper busy this week (perhaps next week to
o), one of my colleagues was going to marry and will be on leave for two weeks, tons of work are on my shoulder now. I am still fresh in the company but i know it is not the excuse for not performing well, the only thing i need to keep in mind is doing my best, and my extra best in every tasks given to me.
Today i found a very interesting and beautiful blog through newspaper, the name of this blog is Igor + Andre, the author is good in drawing and painting, i like her art pieces very much. Mr. Ring also is quite a good artist in schooling times, but being a scientist, my drawing and painting skill are transfering to scientific research now, hehe. Again, feel free to visit this blog, hopefully you will find your favourite art piece there. Have a good week!

Bye.

Mr. Ring
p/s: Igor + Andre is linked under Fashion Forward now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts